Mount Hope Wholesale is a family owned business offering top quality, fresh foods and customer services from last 30 years. They have built a strong reputation among their loyal customers to provide the best beans, spices, nuts, dried fruits, chilies, and other specialty food products.
When Mount Hope Wholesale approached us, the brand already had an existing website on which to build. However, the present website was not mobile-friendly, which impacted their cost, accessibility, and content parity.
- Create a mobile-friendly website for on the go buyers and customers
- Avoid the extra cost of web maintenance for managing multiple websites
- Meet the demand of shoppers who view their site on handheld devices
- Take advantage of SEO benefits that can help increase traffic, sales, and conversions
After studying the logistics of the client business and its intricacies, Pulse team proposed to help the website go mobile-friendly using the technology of WooCommerce combined with PHP and MySql. As a result of the seamless execution and timely management, we finished the development in the stipulated time period, maintaining our high-quality standards.
- Created a modern, user-friendly shopping experience for users on any device
- Met the expectations of tech-savvy audiences who expect cutting-edge innovation
- Provided analytics support for e-commerce development and e-commerce tracking
- Migrated the old website content to the new website within a short span of time
- Optimized speed loading and website performance
- New responsive design to encourage visitors and buyers to explore more
As a result of the new responsive design crafted by Pulse Team and other ongoing optimization efforts, Mount Hope Wholesale observed these results:
- Increase in transactions from buyers using tablets and smartphones
- Tablet and mobile users spent more time browsing the website and viewing more pages
- A high increase in page views
- Substantial decrease in web maintenance cost – as the client needed to manage only one website
- Reduce content management time when introducing new product lines
Do you want to take advantage of a responsive design? Let’s talk about how to do it together! Contact us today!