Social Media Executive Jobs
Pulse Solutions is looking for a Social Media Executive to manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction.
Please send your resume at [email protected]
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
This position offers the immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
Open positions(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)
HR Contact Details