The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for implementing, configuring, maintaining, and performing critical SQL Server RDBMS systems to ensure our corporate applications’ availability and consistent performance.
This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health, and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
1. Configure and maintain database servers and processes to ensure high-performance levels, availability, and security, including monitoring system health and performance.
2. Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
3. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
4. Provide 24×7 critical issue support for production systems.
5. Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans.
1. 2+ years of MS SQL Server Administration experience required.
2. Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
3. Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models.
4. Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Servers.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
HR Contact Details
+91 (22) 26797965