Digital Marketing Manager Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Pulse Solutions is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Minimum 4 – 7 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of promotions on Google/Yahoo/Bing.
- In Depth understanding of Search Engine spider behavior.
- Strong writing & communication skills.
- Ability to use statistical analysis reporting tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
The Candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Team building
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Online Marketing
This position offers the immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)