Database Administrator Jobs
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications.
This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health, and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 critical issue support for production systems.
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans.
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)