Meet the client
Commercial Linen UK is a wholesale linen supplier to the International HealthCare and Hospitality industry. The company sources products from only the most beautiful contract linen and contract towels suppliers to ensure every item is the best quality at the best price possible. Commercial Linen UK provides fire retardant linen, hotel linen, pillows, duvet, towels, and more to its many clients in the U.K.
Their site was long out of date, packed with information haphazardly thrown together over the years, and was not responsive. The client asked Pulse Solutions to take over the web development process and design the website from scratch with the goal of giving the site a new look and an eCommerce ordering system for their B2B customers.
Our goal for the custom woocommerce design was to build a fresh, modern user experience that would help visitors quickly locate, browse, and buy products. Our aim was simple; develop a seamless user experience, drive additional traffic to the website, engage visitors, and ultimately increase sales. Some of the popular features we added to the site are:
Ecommerce store features:
- MultiBuy price options for wholesale buyers
- Integrated with popular payment solutions such as PayPal, Credit Card
- Added’ Request a Quote feature’ that can be later converted into an order
- Integrated with the Xero accounting system to make accounting seamless
- Designed a responsive website that hides, shrinks, moves, and adjusts the content of the site depending on the device users are reading
- Ensure overall site architecture and navigation for easy browsing and a frictionless experience
- Designed an engaging visual product story to drive user engagement and build trust
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WooCommerce
Our team will listen to your ideas at Pulse Solutions, ask questions, give suggestions, and provide you with a detailed Ecommerce scope, pricing estimate, and project timeline. We look forward to discussing your project.