Co-founder and CEO
Manoj is a well accomplished technocrat with over 18 years of experience in the Information technology industry. He has several Microsoft and Cisco certifications in addition to a degree in Economics and Finance from Bombay University.
Manoj’s love for building Internet enabled software coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit led to the creation of Pulse. He consulted for corporate giants like Pfizer, Hunting World, Inc and Hawkins Ltd, this professional consulting experience and training in networking technologies has helped him groom Pulse into a solution provider that builds world class software.
He drives the overall company strategy towards global reach, excellent customer service and technological superiority.
Manoj’s communication strengths combined with an approachable demeanor enables him to effectively work with a wide variety of personality types, while directing them to achieve goals under even the most aggressive timelines.
Recent Blog Posts by Manoj
- Five digital marketing trends that can drive sales for your brand
- How to use hashtags effectively in your social media marketing
- What is a 301 redirection, and when should you use one?
- The Social Media Trends You Need to Know About in 2017
- SAAS – Continuous feedback employee evaluation system built for the world