Inderjit Singh Matharu
Inderjit has built websites for over 17 years, right out of college way back in 1996 he fell in love with web design and has been at it every since. Even with a wealth of knowledge Inder is always eager to learn new design tricks. His experience guides all of our projects towards a timely and successful launch.
It is no secret that Inder likes to get all his ducks in a row before starting on a project. His frequent and numerous process questions ensure that we understand all project goals in the utmost clear terms before a single line of code is written.
Inder leads the Storyboard and HTML Divisions at Pulse.
When not at a computer you can find him cruising on his motorbike along the beautiful Mumbai sea face.
Recent Blog Posts by Inderjit
- Repair Chimp – Responsive Website Development for online mobile repair service
- Autotronics – Ecommerce Web Development
- 365 Drinks – Responsive Ecommerce Website for UK Online Drink Supplier
- A Comparison of 2019 eCommerce Platforms
- How Accessible Should Your Website Be? Understanding WCAG Conformance Levels