The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a law that prohibits discrimination based on disability. Today, accessibility spans beyond restrooms, airports, and ramps to ensure people with disabilities can use the Internet equally. Today, ADA compliance is not only a legal compulsion but also a moral obligation to ensure that your website meets the ADA compliance standards.
At Pulse Solutions, we have the experience and expertise to design web applications that meet the ADA and WCAG 2.0 standards. After performing a thorough assessment of your goals, we create a customized roadmap to meet your business expectations.
Our team will rapidly and efficiently help to implement all the necessary changes to achieve the result. Our accessibility consultants will turn your business or service into one that is accessible to all audiences and individuals with disabilities.
Our team works quickly to meet and manage the ongoing accessibility requirements and incorporate accessibility into your organization. We also help to mitigate risk and improve efficiency by managing the ADA compliance requirements.
Companies we have worked with
Why your website need to be ADA Compliant?
- ADA Compliance increases your target audience as a website is easily accessible, compliant and usable by all.
- You can avoid penalties as per the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which was developed in 1990.
Some of the key business outcomes of Pulse Solutions ADA Compliance Services are:
- Enhanced user base due to ease of accessibility.
- Content is available in various forms for diverse audiences and devices.
- Make your website logical and easy to use.
- Reduction of overall testing cost by 50%.
- Increased trust and building brand image as a socially responsible company.
Let us make it easy for you to get up to speed and become ADA/WCAG compliant. Drop us a line when you’re ready to ensure your website is ADA compliant – we’re eager and willing to support you and your organization to ensure your website is readily accessible for all users.
To begin your ADA Compliance journey Contact Us.