Meet the client
Symtech, Inc. distributes textile machinery and equipment for various textile industry segments, such as spinning, filament, winding, yarn and fabric dyeing, finishing, weaving, coating, laminating, printing, and embossing. Symtech serves textile and transportation industries in the United States and Canada. The Company not only sells the highest quality products in the industry, but also installs, repairs, services, and supplies parts – making them a one-stop solution for the textile industry.
The client’s old website had lots of fragmented information, sending a user through several hoops to find the right information. The client was in need of improvement of the overall site architecture and navigation to improve user experience. The client faced the below problems with their old website:
- Their old site was not responsive and needed a lot of effort to use on a mobile device, creating a major detriment.
- Slow loading problems faced by visitors from across the globe.
- No support for smartphones and tablets, when more than half of the web traffic was from mobile devices.
- Large amount of content placed in a complex navigational structure, discouraging users from spending more time on the website.
- Difficulty in maintaining and updating content – technical dependence created a bottleneck and slowed the process.
- Highly searchable and intuitive user-navigation
- Well-planned Information Architecture provides a seamless user experience for visitors
- User-friendly WordPress CMS, allowing Symtech to easily add and modify the content, continuously bolstering their trust and credibility as a major distributor for the textile industry
- Optimized website performance for better loading speed
- Devised a detailed SEO strategy with clearly defined goals to enhance brand awareness and drive organic traffic to the website
- Responsive web design to optimize a user’s browsing experience by creating a flexible and responsive web page optimized for the device that is accessing it
- Created a highly usable, and searchable product and services catalog to enable visitors to understand their extensive offerings
Bringing it all together
The new Symtech website is visually engaging and amplifies the brand image of Symtech. We brought the brand to life with a fresh, crisp design. The new Symtech website is a strong digital asset, driving leads and conversions through user-friendly navigation and intuitive product searching. After successfully launching the new website, Symtech has exceeded performance goals in the following areas:
- Increase in key metrics such as conversions and revenue
- Symtech witnessed a staggering growth of users who visited their website
- The advanced user-experience achieves its goal: making it extremely simple and easy for customers to find and understand their service offerings
As the leading custom web development company, Pulse Solutions has extensive experience in building beautiful and functional websites that support your digital transformation journey.