Technical Writer jobs
- Excellent English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using websites
- Proficiency in using enterprise application
- Ability to work independently
- Process oriented
- Proven documentation skills
- Web/Mobile application testing background would be a big plus
- Knowledge on SDLC process would be a big plus
- Documentation – illustrating system in form of documents using flow diagrams, process diagrams , etc.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers.
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users understanding.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers.
- Revise documents as new issues/enhancement arise.
- Produce high-quality, creative content to guide and educate customers based on research, interviews with subject matter experts, and using the product.
- Create user-focused long-form documents (guides, contextual help), and notifications (release notes, alerts).
- Collaborate with UX Writer on what goes in the interface.
- Partner with UX researchers and QA to explore and test content.
- Own and drive projects independently, while sharing your work frequently in critiques.
- Work from and contribute to our style guide. Participate in developing and refining our voice and tone.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Work with remote teams.
This position offers the immense potential of growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)