System Administrator Jobs in Mumbai
Pulse requires a System administrator for network administration involving installation, configuration & implementation of software and hardware for our Mumbai office.
- A seasoned System admin with 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Understanding and skill in debugging, deploying and replacing hardware.
- Experience working with Proxy servers, Group policy, SVN and FTP Server configuration.
- Experience on migration the sites and point the domain.
- Knowledge about the A record, MX record, DNS, SPF record.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues.
- Experience with Cyberoam will be a big plus.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers, desktops and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Experience deploying home networks including Cable modems, firewalls, hardware, and software VPN clients.
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching, and Firewalls.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Repair / Troubleshooting server software and hardware.
- Escalate to the second or third level in accordance with Help Desk escalation processes.
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, and patches.
- Support following hardware: Laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Coordinating with external vendors for server setup and configuration.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)