System Administrator Jobs in Surat
Pulse requires a System administrator for computer management at Pulse Surat, this job involves installation of software, configuration, troubleshooting & deploying hardware for desktops and servers.
- A seasoned System admin with 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Understanding and skill in debugging, deploying and replacing hardware.
- Experience supporting 100+ users.
- Experience working with Proxy servers, Database Servers (MySQL, MongoDB and more), Group policy, SVN and FTP Server configuration.
- Good oral and written English communication skill.
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues.
- Experience with Cyberoam will be a big plus.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers, desktops and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems.
- Escalate to second or third level in accordance with Help Desk escalation processes.
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades and patches.
- Support following hardware: Laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Coordinating with external vendors to procure hardware.
- Manage and maintain access to resources and server environment.
- Coordinate office infrastructure maintenance.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
This position offers immense potential of growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)