Sr. SQL Programmer jobs in Surat
Sr. SQL Programmer
Pulse Solutions requires a Microsoft SQL Server Database Architect responsible for design, development, implementation and maintenance of all Back End processes and procedures that support customer-facing web applications. Effectively applying analytical problem solving skills to create highly scalable, enterprise-level solutions in a high volume transactional data environment.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in large web applications preferred.
- Knowledge on ERP application integration will be a big advantage.
- Experience in working with diverse teams working for international clients.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Eg: Profiler, Query execution planner, Enterprise manager)
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)