Sr. SQL Programmer jobs in Surat
Sr. SQL Programmer
Pulse Solutions requires a Microsoft SQL Server Database Architect responsible for design, development, implementation, and maintenance of all Back End processes and procedures that support customer-facing web applications. Effectively applying analytical problem-solving skills to create highly scalable, enterprise-level solutions in a high volume transactional data environment.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Expertise in large web applications preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP application integration will be a big advantage.
- Experience in working with diverse teams working for international clients.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Eg: Profiler, Query execution planner, Enterprise manager)
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)