Sr. SEO Engineer Jobs
Sr. SEO Engineer Jobs
Pulse Solutions requires SEO Experts with wide experience in SEO & SEO Tools, Link building Engine Submission, Building back links for SEO rankings, Knowledge of promotions in Google/Yahoo/Bing, Understanding of Search Engine spider behavior.
Candidate will be responsible for Developing and implementing our SEO strategy.
- Expert with wide experience in SEO & SEO Tools.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in SEO
- Building back links for SEO rankings.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tool
- Knowledge of promotions on Google/Yahoo/Bing.
- Understanding of Search Engine spider behavior.
- Candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing various off page optimization strategies
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to use statistical analysis reporting tools
- Work with content and creative teams to execute recommendations
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategies like initial site analysis, content & keyword density analysis, adding of Meta Tags, canonical issues, robots .txt, xml sitemap creation & implementation
- In depth understanding of the search engine ranking algorithm
- Manage and refine On-Page SEO strategy to increase qualified organic search engine rankings for consumer traffic, advertiser revenue and advertiser portal sales.
- Recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Recommend optimizations for site architecture, URL rewrites, and alternate directories.
- Serve as internal search expert to ensure best practices are shared and leveraged by all groups.
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO efforts.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings.
- Responsible for the management of the clients CPC campaigns.
- Latest SEO/SMO trends and methods
- Team player
This position offers immense potential of growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)