Software Test Engineer Jobs
Software Test Engineer
Pulse Solutions requires Software Test Engineers with wide experience in Manual as well as Automation Testing.
The primary job profile is functional testing on applications developed by the Pulse web, mobile, games and e-commerce programming teams.
Please send your resume at [email protected]
- 2-3 years experience in QA/Manual as well as Automation testing with exposure to websites/web applications testing.
- Intimate understanding of web applications.
- Experience in Requirements Analysis.
- Good Understanding of SDLC Process.
- Expert at Building Test Cases.
- Exposure to automation scripts using Selenium webdriver.
- Good English communication skill to document bugs.
- Good in Functional Testing.
- Experience in reporting the bugs using Bugzilla/Jira/Mantis or any other bug tracking tool.
- Experience in Regression testing.
- Experience in Coordinating with Test Managers/Team leads/Scrum Master.
- Building test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Executing test plans manually and/or building automated testing routines.
- Create automation scripts.
- Communicating about bugs via bug tracking systems.
- Ensuring high-quality standards including functionality and code quality.
- Finding high-level usability problems in navigation, workflow, and reporting.
- Reporting the bugs in the bug tracking tool and assign to the development team.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Open positions(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)
HR Contact Details