Social Media/ORM Executive Jobs
Social Media/ORM Executive
Pulse Solutions is looking for a candidate who will initiate listening of the brand on social media, digital, web, and should be able to come up with immediate creative responses.
Please send your resume at [email protected]
- Excellent communication skills
- Handling customer queries through calls, emails, and social media
- Must have experience in Negative links and comments deleting. Should be a team player and flexible enough for multitasking
- Proficient in English, should be able to come up with immediate creative responses
- Should be able to manage a tight grip of the ORM operations
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
The role will ensure daily Online Reputation Management focusing on being a champion for addressing customer queries and ensuring closures driving a positive sentiment across the digital ecosystem. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Create and maintain a favorable brand image of the company and its products.
- Handle every social media account of the company’s brands.
- Monitor how the brands are engaging with the audience.
- Handle negative publicity on the review websites like Glassdoor, Yelp, Google Play, iTunes, etc.
- Understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, and reviews, etc.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization.
- Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
This position offers the immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
HR Contact Details