Ruby on Rails Developer Jobs
Ruby on Rails Developer
Pulse Solutions requires a developer with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails programming.
Candidate will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic in Ruby, around the framework Rails. Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- The primary focus will be a development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database.
- Integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application.
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions. (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to define & understand how project architecture works & make recommendations knowledge of integration technology.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)