QC Manager Jobs
We are looking for a QC Manager for our QC division. Experience in the area of automation testing is a big advantage. This job involves managing 10+ test engineers including scheduling, audits and timely delivery of accurate QC reports.
- 5-8 years of experience in manual / automation testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic introduction to one or more modern programming languages.
- Ability to develop new processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Ability to use frameworks and process management tools for test automation.
- Develop test strategy, prepare scalability and performance proof-of-concept plan.
- Leading teams of QA/Test Analysts, and ensuring developed products meet defined SDLC standards and requirements.
- Review and Audit capabilities Assist in technical troubleshooting and provide guidance in technical decisions.
- Responsible for directing the testing and validation of web, API, mobile, and IOT technologies to help support the launch of innovative solutions for exciting sustainability applications.
- Responsible for validating the correctness/completeness of data streams generated from APIs.
- Define strategies for UI (web and mobility) testing.
- Gather and communicate quality assurance metrics, data, and provide periodic status reports on sprint and release testing efforts.
This position offers the immense potential of growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)