Full-Stack Developer Jobs
Pulse Solutions requires Web designers to build websites & web applications compliant with W3C standards for international clients.
- Deep knowledge of Angular (5 or above) and ASP.NET Core practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- 1+ years of Angular experience in creating reusable modules and components that will be used to develop user scenarios described in requirements.
- 1+ years of .Net Core experience in developing Web APIs in getting/designing the data required for frontend presentation.
- Should work with UX designers to get the input needed.
- Experience with building reusable infrastructure components.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Proficiency in HTML 5, CSS 3, Responsive HTML/CSS, Div tags and other common web design tools required.
- Knowledge of usability, responsive HTML (iPad/Tablet & Mobile compatibility), and browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in building pure CSS layouts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Open to interact with offshore clients.
- Creative designing experience is not essential but would be preferred.
We are looking for people who dare to dream and walk the extra mile.
Thank you for your visit. Please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
Open positions(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)
HR Contact Details