DevOps/Cloud Engineer Jobs
Pulse is seeking a DevOps Engineer specialist who will be responsible for building and operating all aspects of our cloud-based infrastructure with a focus on automation and tool development for our Mumbai office. This is a high impact role and the DevOps Engineer should be able to balance competing priorities with attention to detail, should be a creative problem solver, should be naturally curious and driven to excellence; should be eager to learn about the rapidly evolving open-source tools and platforms and use them as appropriate. want motivated high performers who can leverage brilliant ideas into automated configuration and deployment while troubleshooting and resolving any issues when automation doesn’t work as it should.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with at least 2 out of the top 3 cloud platforms – Azure, AWS, Rackspace.
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Linux, and open-source software configuration and deployment.
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer handling different aspects of a production site like web servers, network issues debugging.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocols, DNS, server configuration, and experience working with a business-critical 24×7 environment.
- Experience with Cloud-based environments Azure and AWS experience supporting production applications in a Cloud environment.
- Experience working with vendors in a combination of the following: Cloud, SaaS, ISP, Managed Hosting, and Datacenter space.
- Basic experience handling databases like Oracle and MySQL and SQL.
- Experience handling Cisco firewalls and/or Load Balancers would be a plus.
- Sound exposure to Windows and Linux OS and accomplish necessary tasks for a selected environment.
- Deploy software and should have knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service, Load balancer.
- Experience with source control revision tools – TFS, SVN
- Creating infrastructure on the cloud for business-critical applications – Azure, AWS, Rackspace, and Google.
- Build and improve configuration and automation tools to remove manual steps in deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across all environments.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of client servers on the cloud. (ensuring system availability, performance, capacity, and continuity through proper response to incidents, events, and problems)
- Managing security needs for specific systems and configuring firewalls accordingly.
- Working closely and in collaboration with Development teams.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of server problems.
- Experience in working on .Net, LAMP stack, and MVC frameworks would be a big plus.
- Should be able to validate that the environment meets all Security, Compliance Controls, and SSL/ TLS Certificates.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
HR Contact Details