Customer support manager Jobs
Customer support manager
Pulse Solutions is looking for a customer support rep with good experience in the IT or HR field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in supporting customers on phone and email.
- Personable and good sense of humor.
- Any graduate with 3+ years of experience in customer support.
- Excellent understanding of IT services.
- Basic knowledge of other cultures like American and British.
- Past experience in supporting software products is required
- Experience in the Human Resources or Performance appraisals would be a BIG plus.
- Process oriented and a proven team player.
- Supporting existing clients via online chat, email and phone calls.
- Presenting solutions to customer problems via online conferencing, email or personal visits.
- Build a value base and enduring relationships with existing & potential clients.
- Analyzing support patterns and recommending changes in the software to improve customer experience.
- Documenting all the intelligence gained in the knowledgebase.
- Market analysis to help identify new areas of opportunities and business.
- Actively reaching out to customers for proactive support.
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style. This position is eligible for work from home.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)