Business Development Manager Jobs
Business Development Manager
We are looking for Business Development Managers with experience in selling Software services and SAAS products in the International market. This position requires working US East Coast Time.
- Reach out prospects that are generated by external sources of leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the demo process.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities for other team members.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Manage leads professionally on a CRM with timely follow ups and information updates.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross sell and upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate (specialization: Sales & Marketing)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Enterprise software sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong networking ability
- Sales driven
- Negotiation Skills – Persuasive yet assertive
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive, ability to work independently and aptitude for tough sell environment pressure
- High level of integrity & work ethic
- Excellent at problem analysis with solutions driven approach
- Knowledge of Google docs
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Work from home options available.
This position offers immense potential of growth and freedom of working style including attractive commissions.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.
(Click on the jobs below for job profiles)