Business Development Manager Jobs
Business Development Manager
AssessTEAM.com is looking for a Business Development Manager who has experience in selling Enterprise SaaS products to Businesses from different verticals. You will be focused on building our customer base through a deep understanding of our product and its many applications while building effective new business relationships with potential customers and create a strategically sound process of managing the customer all the way from initial conversation to final contract execution. You will be closely working with our core product team to understand customer requirements and will be formulating strategies for addressing those requirements.
This job requires interfacing with customers from around the world. AssessTEAM is popular in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
The selected candidate would be working from home most of the time except in the case of travel for events and conferences.
Please send your resume at [email protected]
- Handle end-to-end online product demos for our SaaS product (an online Performance Management Solution).
- Identify new business opportunities and build relations with the clients, primarily small and medium sized businesses to generate revenue.
- Respond to Request-for-demos, new sign-ups, service tickets, emails or any phone communications.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer requirements and guide them on the journey to adopt the product.
- Knowledge of Online CRM tools from lead capturing to detailed analysis and reporting.
- Maintain detailed knowledge about the product and participate in product improvement programs.
- Manage the execution of revenue deals and collaborate with Collections team for smooth collection of revenues.
- Drive business through participation in events local and foreign.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent relationship building abilities
- Knowledge about Cloud and SaaS programs
- Proactive, ability to work independently
- Excellent at problem analysis with solutions driven approach
- Customer first, Ability to make a positive impact on every interaction
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Can communicate to all levels within a company in a professional manner
- Excellent communication, presentation and demonstration skills
- Open to short/long term travel at short notice
- Advanced data handling/Excel skills and keen eye for detail
This position offers the immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Thank you for your visit, please email [email protected] with your resume or use the form on the right to post details to us.