Meet the client
Established in 1983, Flute World provides the ultimate customer experience for flutists of all ages and levels. As the largest flute retailer in America, Flute World is an all-inclusive resource for the finest instruments, sheet music, recordings, and accessories. The online store provides over 16,000 products, including C flutes, alto, bass flutes, piccolos, and headjoints.
Flute World needed a complete user experience overhaul to engage users through improved navigation, site search, attractive design, integrated third-party APIs, and a seamless experience across all devices. They needed to showcase their essential products and educate visitors on the many services they provide while elevating awareness about their product offerings. The current website also lacked an efficient order management system, easy update of prices, and user-friendliness.
Pulse analysts and developers dove into the client’s business examined the challenges faced, studied the requirements, and outlined a plan to design an eCommerce solution to extend the reach of its brand, offering around-the-clock accessibility and streamline the business operations. Our engineers also smartly utilized NetSuite to deliver a modern, scalable solution to run all of the critical back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud. Here are some key functionalities that we added to the website:
- Integrated quick order processing capabilities by improving page loading time, site optimization function, and value-added functionalities.
- As a WooCommerce partner, we felt confident with its integrations, plugins, CMS, level-of-customization, and ease-of-use for our client
- Designed a responsive website that intelligently delivers the best user experience for each visitor, regardless of what device they’re using
- Combined with eye-catching photography and blue and white color palette, the style helps the content stand out and encourages more navigation. The modern, stylish typography makes it easy to read key information
For increasing the website core converting strategy, we implemented the following measures:
- A simple path-to-purchase, one-page checkout process, no mandatory account sign-up, and a clear call-to-action on the homepage
- A logical website hierarchy with a clean URL structure
- Easy website navigation: product filtering options based on multiple dimensions, and search bar with hundreds of tags
- Introduced “I’d like to try this instrument at home,” at checkout enabling users to try and purchase the product without making the entire payment.
- Improve site efficiency through 24×7 performance monitoring
- Increase conversion rates by implementing quicker order processing via shorter page loading time
- Crafted a highly visual and easy to navigate experience to welcome visitors online
- Increase in online order sales
Scale your retail business with our eCommerce Solutions. Our eCommerce website development solution helps deliver a comprehensive and effective e-business strategy, products and marketing tactics, design and usability, technology, and security.