Meet the client:
Velocity Systems was founded in 2007 to provide the highest performing armor solutions, in the shortest lead time, to the United States Military Special Operations and top Law Enforcement communities. The owners at Velocity Systems have over 75 years of combined specialized armor manufacturing experience with extensive knowledge of custom armor solutions and special projects for new and emerging threats. Velocity also maintains an abundant inventory of “off-the-shelf” armor systems to deliver high-quality armor solutions for immediate requirements.
This leading provider of armor solutions was looking to enhance their domestic reach with an improved online catalog and e-commerce solution. With a complex catalog of products, Velocity Systems needed an ecommerce solution that allowed for variable-based, dynamic pricing to be displayed based on the type of buyer (dealer and consumers). There was immediate need to design a fully responsive website that represented all their values while providing their audience with a user-centric experience that, in turn, would help Velocity Systems convert better.
We approached this eCommerce project with a strong focus on security and content strategy. From the moment the ink dried on the contract, Velocity Systems placed its complete trust in our creative and technical expertise and gave us complete freedom to design their webstore. During the initial meetings, our team understood the scope of work, analyzed the business requirements, and accordingly proposed to Velocity Systems, a reliable Shopify framework that can be customized based on their business requirements. Here are some of the remarkable features of our ecommerce development process:
- Responsive design that supports a seamless user experience across all devices
- Integrated with UPS & USPS to help Velocity Systems keep track of shipments, easily order packaging supplies, and schedule pickups.
- Developed login pages that allowed listing Shadoworks products (products seen by specific users only) and dealer login (to allow dealers to view discounted dealer prices)
- Created custom forms for different agencies to save time and effort contacting Velocity Systems
- Presented the brand as elegant and trustworthy. We used a neutral color palette and brought in clean, modern typography.
- Improved overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a user-friendly experience
Together we crafted a highly visual and easy to navigate experience to welcome visitors, users, and dealers to the Velocity Systems community. The solution overcomes security vulnerabilities and makes the store more productive with the help of robust and increased performance of the Shopify platform. The back-end system, with our custom integrations and modules, provides many additional features to enhance its utility. We continue to support Velocity Systems to assist with ongoing site enhancements, both visual and technical. We also help with the site PPC and SEO to improve traffic and conversion to further increase revenue.