Plus Technologies is a global provider of innovative solutions for output management, printer fleet management, managed print services, and document routing challenges. Located in Ohio, the company provides robust, scalable, and cost-effective printing solutions to enterprises of all sizes in over 30 countries.
The client’s website was popular among the target segment, but the slightly outdated features and design of the existing website were constraining interactive user engagement and future growth. The need to redesign and revamp the website for optimised user experience was imperative.
After studying the client’s business and its contingencies, we conducted a detailed study to analyze the client’s needs and requirements. Working closely with Plus Technologies, we created several layouts and zeroed in on a feature-rich WordPress theme to power the client’s website.
We designed a modern, user-friendly portal that simplified the maintenance of the website, while serving an engaging user experience. With seamless execution, we accomplished the development of the new website within a very short span of time. Below are the highlights of the new website:
- Ensured delightful experience for mobile users by creating a responsive website
- Improved the user interface by providing contemporary design elements like images and sliders
- Implemented enhanced navigation experience for users, resulting in increased engagement
- Optimised website performance and speed loading
- Increased users visits through a modern and sleek design that encouraged visitors to explore more
- Migrated the old website content to the new website within a short span of time
We helped Plus Technologies to stay ahead in the competition and gain traction in the market with the new and improved website.
- Retained and increase mobile traffic through responsive design supporting all mobile devices
- Gained user engagement through a slew of savvy features
- Gained new users through revamped website layout
- Optimised visitors experience to any scale of users through effective speed and load handling