Software Test Engineer - Automation
Pulse Solutions requires Software Test Engineers with wide experience in manual and automation testing.
The primary job profile is functional testing on applications developed by the Pulse web, mobile, games and e-commerce programming teams.
- 2-4 years experience in QA/Manual as well as Automation testing with exposure to websites/web applications testing and implementing test automation using Selenium, Appium and JAVA, TestNG, and Maven.
- Ability to create and maintain automation framework independently
- Working experience on APIs and web services automation (SOAP & REST)
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Mobile Automation – Good to have
- Experience in Requirements Analysis.
- Good Understanding of SDLC Process.
- Expert at Building Test Cases.
- Good in Functional Testing.
- Analyse failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tool.
- Handling changes and Conducting Sanity, Integration and Regression Testing
- Experience in Coordinating with Test Managers/Team leads/Scrum Master.
- Good English communication skills.
- Building test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Executing test plans manually and/or building automated testing routines.
- Create automation scripts.
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Script / Cases
- Communicating about bugs via bug tracking systems.
- Ensuring high-quality standards including functionality and code quality.
- Finding high-level usability problems in navigation, workflow, and reporting.
- Reporting the bugs in the bug tracking tool and assigning them to the development team.
- Exposure to frameworks such as TestNG, Cucumber or equivalent BDD frameworks
This position offers immense potential for growth and freedom of working style.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Application Services (Technology Jobs)
IN - Mumbai
HR Contact Details
+91 (22) 26797965